BIRTH DOULA PACKAGE
Hiring a birth Doula can give you the kind of support that can build your confidence, clarify your choices and make birth a positive experience.
To find out how hiring a Doula will benefit you and your family I offer a free initial consultation to talk through my package and answer any questions you may have.
The Birth Doula Package includes
- Guidance in navigating the maternity system.
- 2 x 2 hour private one to one antenatal session, which will take place in the comfort of your own home on a day and time that suits you. We will cover all aspects of labour, birth & beyond and if applicable take the time to reflect on previous pregnancies/births.
- An information pack containing everything covered during the sessions plus useful contact details and reference sites.
- A personalised birth preference document detailing all your wishes.
- Full use of my collection of books, dvd’s and cd’s relating to pregnancy and birth.
- I will be on call for the birth 24 hours a day, 7 days a week from 10 days prior to your due date until week 42.
- Continuity of care throughout your labour and birth.
- Full use of Aromatherapy oils & Homoeopathy remedies if you wish to use them.
- Guidance with the first feed and what to expect in the following hours and days.
- Postnatal aromatherapy salt bath remedy.
- 1 x 2 hour postnatal visit usually with in 10 days of the birth, taking time to reflect on your experience and giving you an opportunity to ask any questions you may have about you or your baby and what to expect in those early weeks.
- Advice and support available via phone or email from time of booking until 6 weeks post birth.
- Additional visits can be arranged if required.
Please email me for price list and availablility.
“Siobhan’s extensive knowledge was always so reassuring; when ever I had a worry during the pregnancy or after the birth she was able to explain and reassure me with her knowledge of the physionomy of pregnancy, birthing & breastfeeding.
Totally reliable, supportive and positive. I would recommend Siobhan to everyone having a baby.”
Willow & Mark, Hampstead, North London NW3.