POSTNATAL DOULA PACKAGE
Bringing your baby home after the birth is a joyful experience, a postnatal doula can make all the difference by offering both information and practical help, through the new born stage. The postnatal package is specifically designed around the well being of mother and baby.
To help you find out the benefits of hiring a postnatal Doula, I offer a free initial consultation to talk through my Doula service and answer any questions you may have.
The Postnatal Doula Package includes
- Offering guidance, support and encouragement with the routine care of a new-born, including, bathing, calming techniques, sleeping patterns and newborn development.
- Accompanying you on the first outings with baby e.g. baby clinic, shopping, walks
- Looking after baby while you catch up on sleep, soak in the bath, take some me-time.
- Breastfeeding support – following the latest guidelines from UNICEF
- Bottle feeding – following up to date guidelines from WHO
- Telephone support – supporting you while you develop your confidence and parenting skills.
Please email me for price list and availability.
“Siobhan’s support in those early weeks was invaluable as my husband had to return to work sooner than expected. She was supportive without being overbearing. I felt more confident in my new role as a mummy after only a few visits, I do believe that is down to Siobhan’s guidance”.
Nicola, Barnet – London.